ALL SYSTEMS believes entrepreneurship is the American way, and anyone who wants to own their own business should be able to. We are a family lead organization that through three generations has assisted other families throughout the Northeast open their own businesses by offering cutting edge, technology oriented, never before seen products that enhance consumer’s quality of life.
We are looking for passionate, motivated and like minded people to join our Marketing Division. As a Video Production & Editing Intern, you would be responsible for assisting with the creation of both visual and audio content to be distributed through our company and sister company’s social media and marketing channels.
- Attending a weekly conference call with our Senior Vice President for training, mentoring and discussing the weekly production needs of All-Systems.
- Assisting with on-site video production as needed.
- Editing raw footage and recordings for distribution on our social and marketing channels, under supervision by our Senior Vice President.
- Formatting the final videos and podcasts for upload according to tested and proven social marketing strategies.
Applicant Should Be:
- In college or trade school for film or video production related studies.
- Familiar with using all relevant social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest.
- A Problem Solver
- Familiar with the Adobe Suite (especially Premier and After Effects) and other graphic and editing programs. Experience not necessary will train the right applicant.
- Familiarity with mobile and IT electronics a plus
- This is an unpaid internship position.
- A portfolio of completed work for use in your post-graduate reel.
- Comprehensive Skills Training
- Mentorship from an experienced, female executive.
- Employee Discount Program on Perkspot for duration of internship.