ALLSYSTEMS believes entrepreneurship is the American way, and anyone who wants to own their own business should be able to. We are a family lead organization that through three generations has assisted others throughout the Northeast open their own businesses by offering cutting-edge, technology-oriented, never before seen products that enhance consumer’s quality of life. We are looking for passionate, motivated and like-minded people to join our Corporate Operations Team. As a Junior Bookkeeper, you would be responsible for providing support to our Operations Team via data entry and processing responsibilities.
- Billing & Invoicing
- Accounts Receivable Reconciliation
- Credit Card Processing & Reconciliation
- Bank Deposits
- Filling & Processing of Inter-Office Documents
- Data Entry & Reporting
- General Receptionist duties such as answering the phones, transferring calls and taking messages.
Applicant Should Be:
Skilled at Anticipating Others Needs
Good on the Phone
Driven to provide assistance
Position requires the use of the Microsoft Office Suite & our Internal Operating System.
Familiarity with mobile and IT electronics a plus
Experience Preferred but not Necessary.
Comprehensive Employee Training.
Opportunity for full-time employment at a later date.
The position is Part-Time, M-F 8 am – 12 pm
- The position will require a 3 day, paid trial period prior to official position offer.