ALL SYSTEMS believes entrepreneurship is the American way, and anyone who wants to own their own business should be able to. We are a family lead organization that through three generations has assisted other families throughout the Northeast open their own businesses by offering cutting-edge, technology-oriented, never before seen products that enhance consumer’s quality of life.
We are looking for passionate, motivated and like-minded people to join our Marketing Team. As our Digital Marketing Intern, you would be responsible for writing both social media and blog content keeping with both All-Systems and our sister company, Cord Cutter Club’s, digital identities.
This position is a full-time position and reports to our Senior Vice President. Ideal for entry-level marketers and will train the right applicant.
Digital Marketing Intern
Job Responsibilities :
- Writing a minimum 2 blog posts per week utilizing a provided content calendar of topics.
- Managing our brand’s social media content calendars.
- Creating content for multiple brands to be distributed on various social media channels. Includes graphic design responsibilities.
- Creating email campaigns for use with both existing and new customers.
- Fully managing our social media accounts, including but not limited to regular posting, interacting with our followers, and reaching out to find new followers.
Applicant Should Be:
- Confident in their Abilities
- Productive with minimal supervision
- Writing, Marketing and/or PR Degree (recent graduates accepted)
- Proficient with the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, & Canva
Not Required but a Plus:
- Coding knowledge (HTML, WordPress, etc)
- SEO Optimization experience
- Keyword research experience
- This is an unpaid internship
- A portfolio of completed work for use in your post-graduate portfolio.
- Comprehensive Skills Training
- Mentorship from an experienced, female executive.