image credit: See World Satellite’s newly renovated showroom in Indiana, PA
Most of our retailers have been in the satellite TV business since the beginning. If this is you, this means you’ve most likely worked with us 20+ years at this point.
Now down low…
In that amount of time, how many times have you updated your showroom? And we’re not talking about just showroom demo equipment. We’re talking about a fresh coat of paint, unblemished furniture, modern outdoor signage, those sort of things.
We’re guessing for the majority of satellite retailers, it’s been… never.
We understand what an expensive undertaking this can be, and are guilty of it ourselves. The vast majority of All-Systems locations aren’t the prettiest to look at when you come to visit us. We’ll admit that. Then again, we’re warehouses. So we have a decent excuse to put off that upgrade.
We’re not competing with AT&T stores to gain more business.
Our retailer’s unfortunately don’t have the same luxury of putting off upgrades. And each day they let go by are just more opportunities for our glossy orange and blue decorated competitors to draw our potential customers in.
Now think to yourself, when a customer comes into your store vs. when they walk into an AT&T store, what will they feel?
Who will they feel provides the most up to date technology?
If you have outdated receivers or boxes of outdated product on display, our guess is not you.
Who will they feel will treat their home like your own at the time of install?
If your store has a lot of clutter, is dusty, has a stained carpet and chipped wall paint, our guess is also not you.
Will they feel they are at the right place?
If you still have outdated DISH logos in your signage, or old promotional banners on display, our guess is also not you. Customers are smart nowadays and do research online. It’s important your store’s brand is the same as DISH’s.
DISH understands the importance of how retailer showrooms look vs. our competitors, so they’ve put together an incredible contest for retailers. Now’s your chance to win up to $15,000 in funding to redesign the showroom of your dreams!
Dish Showroom Contest Overview:
- How to win: Retailer with the largest increase in the number of New Customer DISH Account Activations completed during the Promotional Period over its Baseline
- Retailer must have a CRI36 of 2.5% for phase 59
- Retailer must have previously achieved a minimum of 4 monthly New Customer DISH Account Activations during October 1 – December 31, 2017
- Retailer must have entered into a Retailer Agreement by October 1, 2016
- Retailer have not used DISH Install for more than 90% of New Customer DISH Account Activations for the period beginning on October 1, 2017, and ending on December 31, 2017
- 1st Place: $15,000 Showroom Makeover
- 2nd Place: $10,000 Showroom Makeover
- 3rd Place: $8,000 Showroom Makeover
Want in on this incredible contest? Contact your All-Systems Account Representative to get your baselines. We’re here to help you create a plan to get those extra activations and that $15,000 makeover.
What’s the one thing you’d like to upgrade most about your showroom? Leave a comment and let us know!